Thursday, April 2, 2009

提姆羅斯你這個小混蛋!你以為你很行嗎!!!!



海上鋼琴師 La Leggenda del pianista sull'oceano(1998)
Director:Giuseppe Tornatore
Writers:Alessandro Baricco
Giuseppe Tornatore

Cast-
Tim Roth ... Danny Boodmann T.D. Lemon Nineteen Hundred '1900'
Pruitt Taylor Vince ... Max Tooney
Mélanie Thierry ... The Girl







--

漫長的告別

All that city
You just couldn't see an end to it
The end...
You please just show me
where it ends?
It was all very fine on that gangway. And I was grand too
in my overcoat
I cut quite a figure
And I was getting off, Guaranteed
That's wasn't the problem
It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max
It was what I didn't see
Understand?
What I didnt' see
In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end
There was no end
What I did not see was where the whole thing came to an end
The end of the world
You take a piano
Keys begin
The keys end
You know there are 88 of them, Nobody can tell you any different
They are not infinite
You are infinite
And on those keys, the music that you can make is infinite
I like that
That I can live by
You get me up on that gangway and you roll out in front of me
a keyboard of millions and billions of keys that never end
and that's the truth, Max, that they never end
That keyboard is infinite
And if that keyboard is infinite then there is no music you can play
You're sitting on the wrong bench
That's God's piano
Christ, did you see the streets? Just the streets.
There were thousands of them
How do you do it down there?
How do you choose just one?
One woman
One house
One piece of land to call your own, one landscape to look at
one way to die?
All that world just weighing down on you
You don't even know where it comes to an end
I mean, aren't you ever just scared of breaking apart at the thought of it?
At the enormity of living it?
I was born on this ship And the world passed my by
But two thousand people at a time And there were wishes here
But never more than fit between prow and stern
You played out your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite
I learned to live that way
Land?
Land is a ship too big for me
It's a woman too beautiful
It's a voyage too long
perfume too strong
It's music I don't know how to make
I could never get off this ship
At best
I can step off my life
After all
I don't exist for anyone
You're the exception, Max
You're the only one who knows I'm here
You're a minority
And you'd better get used to it
Forgive me, my friend
but I'm not getting off

---

不負責亂翻 (按本人理解略做語意上的修飾)

這整座城市,你就是無法看到這座城市的盡頭。你能不能告訴我盡頭在哪裡?當我站在往外邊的通道上,一切都很好,我真的很快樂,穿著我的大衣,我看起來真的很帥,而且當時我是真的要下船了,我向你保證,然而,馬克思,不是我所看到的阻止我,那沒有困擾我,而是那些我沒看到的,你懂嗎?那座向四方蔓延的城市裡什麼都有,就是沒有盡頭,我看不到萬物有所終,我看不到世界有所終。舉鋼琴為例,它起於琴鍵,終於琴鍵,它就是這八十八個琴鍵本身,不會改變,它本身不具有無限的自由,但人卻恰恰相反。有這些琴鍵,我能創作出無限自由的音樂,我喜歡這樣,如此我方能生存。那天你看到我從通道上走回來,你來到我面前,然而一個由千萬只琴鍵所組成的序列是沒有終點的,那就是真實,馬克思,它沒有終點,琴鍵之序列是無限的,那麼,如果琴鍵之序列是無限的,那也就再也沒有什麼音樂是能夠被彈奏的了,只是坐在那張錯誤的板凳上,面對著上帝的鋼琴,老天,你看過那些街道嗎?只不過是街道!那裡有成千條街道!你如何想像該如何在那裡生活?你甚至選不出一條你能夠去生活的街道,一個女人,一間房子,選一小塊土地以為所有,選一方小風景以為獨享,那麼選一種死法呢?這整個世界把它的重量壓在你身上,你甚至不知道何時才是終點,我是說,難道你從不曾因為這個想法而驚慌欲絕?關於生存本身的暴力本質?既然我在船上出生,世界和我已擦身而過,但這船上有的是一次兩千個的旅客來來去去,他們帶著自己的願望來到這裡,但這願望不會多於想在船首與船尾之間過得安適。一個人的幸福也許將揮霍完畢,然而鋼琴卻連”界線”這種屬性也不俱有。我便是學會了這樣地生存。陸地?那對我來說不過是一艘太大了的船罷了,一個太美了的女人,太長的旅程,太濃郁的香水,那是我不知該如何去創作的樂曲。我無論如何都不會下船,如果可以,我還能自己決定停下生命的腳步,畢竟我不是為了任何人而存在,只有你例外,馬克思,你是唯一知道我在這裡的人,你是這個世界上的特例,我想你最好趕快習慣這一點。忘了我吧,我的朋友。我是不會下船的。

--

真是令人火大!你以為你是存在主義小說裡的人物嗎!!!!!!!!
竟然以為能夠用自己的愚蠢貫徹完成一個想法的完整
這個不下船理論只是追求形式完美的浪漫思想罷了,事實上,
不論他在哪裡生活,他都能夠只為自己而活
一但他這麼想,他就是了
一但獲得”能夠繼續生存”,他就獲得了繼續他的哲學的機會

一個自殺的人,就是背棄自己的哲學的人
提姆羅斯=北七

--

1900,我想跟你說
即使生命的本質如此魯莽殘暴,它仍然以這殘暴的方式不斷地給予
每一件不完美的小事情都正是一件小奇蹟
一切你所經歷的,所感傷的,所心愛的,全都為你獨有
如果你留在原地,覺得在你的世界之外有千千萬萬個不屬於你的選項
你為此而神傷,你懊惱不已,你覺得自己錯過整個世界,你想要就此拒絕整個世界
那麼我得說,那是因為你沒有去讓那些事發生罷了
只有你自己做過的事,才真正屬於你
伸出手空彈一首歌,跟把手放在琴鑑上彈出一首歌是不一樣的
回想你為了那些音樂而流的汗水,你在音樂裡編織的故事
你在那天看到的女人,在那一煞那你所渡過的時間
一切你所經歷的真實的小事情,都支撐你不斷地把生命的界線往外推展
界線不是一個絕對的重量,而是一個相對的輕盈的概念罷了
1900,我知道你所說的生命的本質殘暴的意思,我也這麼覺得
但如果你能夠去想像天堂,何不勇於想像生存呢?
就在船的另一邊?

--

*此片屬於個人式的多愁善感,可與班傑明紐釦一起收藏
*不要理我,我只是太喜歡提姆羅斯,受不了看到他被炸成肉醬罷了
 1900可以做任何他想做的事
*夏宇粉紅色噪音書腰:「這是一本無止盡之書,也因此這是一本適可而止之書。」

3 comments:

  1. 我喜歡您公告的那句話:「我在造句時 一 向 抱 著 必 死 的 決 心」

    太讚了,這是您的妙手偶得嗎?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 但願我真有妙手可有如此偶得 ...
    但這好像是痛定思痛之後的決心 / 絕心 :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi~版主,我又回來看妳啦,

    因為我真的很喜歡那句話喔~

    ReplyDelete